* A wooden clothespin
* Pair of googly eyes
* Pom Pom (red preferred)
* Festive Foam stickers (we used a wreath and bow)
* Holiday Light string or similar (used for miniature trees)
* Glitter Glue and a paint brush (optional)
This is a very simple and inexpensive craft that can be done with young kids (as long as they don't try to eat the supplies).
1. Glue the eyes and pom pom nose to the clothespin.
2. Attach the clothespin to your wreath with glue if it's not a sticker.
3. Attach the bow to your wreath.
4. Wrap the decorative string around the "antlers" of your reindeer. Apply small amounts of glue to the antlers so the string will stick to some parts of the clothespin.
5. For some extra sparkle, spread some glitter glue on the antlers and face.
6. Place your festive reindeer in a prominent location and enjoy!
Sandra K. Lee is a freelance writer and stay-at-home mom with a 8-year-old princess & a 4-year-old superhero in Middlesex County, New Jersey.