Easter Bunny Puppet
A cute and inexpensive craft for all ages.
1. Draw circles on white paper for the eyes and then cut them out.
2. Cut a few strips of white paper which will be your whiskers.
3. Draw and cut out the ears. Cut out the nose.
4. Color the eyes and ears.
5. Glue the eyes, nose and whiskers on the top part of the bag.
6. Glue the ears to the back of the bag so they stick out from the top.
7. Glue the cotton balls all over the face and front of the bag. Save one cotton ball for the tail in the back!
8. Let it dry and then your bunny is ready for fun!
Sandra K. Lee is a freelance writer and stay-at-home mom with a 8-year-old princess & a 4-year-old superhero in Middlesex County, New Jersey.