Fourth of July Flag
* sheet of construction paper
* red, white and blue paint
* wooden stick
* optional - star stickers
1. Take a sponge or paint brush and apply different colors to your child's fingers and palm
2. Then help your child place their hand on the paper
3. When the paint is dry, apply the stickers and glue the wooden stick to the paper
4. Your flag is now complete and you have a personalized memento.
Idea from the Middlesex Borough Recreation Department
Sandra K. Lee is a freelance writer and stay-at-home mom with a 8-year-old princess & a 4-year-old superhero in Middlesex County, New Jersey.