I Only Have Eyes for You
Here is a very easy and cute craft that even the youngest child can do, with a little help. And there are several variations you can choose.
2. Pres thumb to smaller piece of paper. If you want a small monster, then it will take one or two thumbprints. A larger monster (as seen above) will take several prints or you can use the sponge.
3. Take a paintbrush or use finger to paint the arms and legs.
4. Let the paint dry a little and then use glue to apply the googly eyes. The number of eyes is up to your little artist.
5. If you want, use scallop scissors to cut a border around the paper. Then glue it to your larger sheet.
6. Use marker or pen to write your special Valentine's message or you can write something for any other occasion.
You can make your monster as small or large as you choose and you can design a fancier card as well. See below:
Sandra K. Lee is a freelance writer and stay-at-home mom with a 8-year-old princess & a 4-year-old superhero in Middlesex County, New Jersey.